Almonds contain vitamins, minerals, protein, and fiber, and so they may offer a number of health benefits. Just a handful of almonds — approximately 1 ounce — contains one-eighth of a person’s daily protein needs. Our FDA-approved Almonds are the perfect addition to your nutritional regime.
6 reasons why Doc Adam loves Almonds:
1) While nuts are low in carbs, they are high in protein and fiber. Studies show that eating almonds and other nuts can increase fullness and help you eat fewer calories.
2)Though almonds are high in calories, eating them doesn’t seem to promote weight gain. Some studies even suggest the opposite, showing that almonds can enhance weight loss.
3) Almonds deliver a massive amount of Nutrients.
4) Almonds are high in antioxidants that can protect your cells from oxidative damage, a major contributor to aging and disease.
5) Almonds are among the world's best sources of vitamin E. Getting plenty of vitamin E from foods is linked to numerous health benefits.
6) Eating one or two handfuls of almonds per day can lead to mild reductions in “bad” LDL cholesterol, potentially reducing the risk of heart disease.
Dont settle for anything less than the highest quality Almonds.